View Single Post
Old
06-19-2013, 04:24 PM
bleedblue1223
OMAHA!!!

vCash: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropJoe View Post
It's just been my experience that Blues fans have been completely unwilling to move anyone in any deal. This is a trade proposal forum and every time a trade comes up involving Shattenkirk I see hordes of Blues fans simply responding "he's not getting moved." Wayne Gretzky got traded. No one is unmovable. Especially a 1st pairing defenseman on a team that has a surplus of them and has their entire young core moving towards restricted free agency. Not to mention a team that really struggles to score. I'm not saying that Couturier is fair value for Shattenkirk or that he has proven that he can help the least bit scoring-wise.

All I'm saying is that Blues fans and all fans in general (including Flyers fans) should be willing to work towards proposals that provide fair value. Zzz
What Blues fans should be doing is finding deals that fill our needs with out weakening the team. Philly can't do that for us, but we have agreed to deals with San Jose, Colorado, and Montreal with respect to centers and we also agreed to deals with Calgary for the LHD hole.

bleedblue1223 is online now   Reply With Quote