Thread: Zac Rinaldo
View Single Post
Old
06-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Insulin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlocky View Post
Wow, glad to see someone else sees him for what he really is. Everyone gets all excited about his (big hits) on small to medium sized guys but you really don't see him targeting guys like Lucic (whom we NEED guys to hit because he runs OUR guys). Plus Zach is an absolute idiot when it comes to the game of hockey. He has no hockey sense. He can't read a play to save his life. He just runs around the ice like a chicken with his head cut off looking for smaller guys to hit. Oh sure, every once in a while he's in the right place at the right time to make a sweet scoring play but hell, you know what they say right, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Zach is like a class clown in the league. He's no different than Carcillo or Eager. He's easily replaceable and a bottom feeder in the league. Lets not get carried away with the praise or expectations for him okay?
What about these guys? Too small? Not good enough? In terms of actually hitting guys Rinaldo isn't afraid of anybody; he might not fight the bigger guys but to say he just goes after smaller players is unfair.

He was a different player this year. He controlled his emotions, played right up next to the line, and right now off the top of my head I can't even think about a classic stupid Rinaldo play. He is never going to be an offensive threat, but he is a great skater and his production on the 4th line for us is amazing. If he continues what he started this season he could even grow into a decent penalty killer in my opinion.

Insulin is online now   Reply With Quote