View Single Post
Old
06-19-2013, 09:25 PM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyLurch View Post
Better player right now; no, of course not...more valuable an asset; absolutely...think about it this way; if the Flames, in their now full rebuild mode, had their choice between a 30 yeasr old Glencross, who's solid career is now on the downhill slope, and a 23 year old kid whose projected to be a top 6 threat in the near future, where would you go??...OK, now without homer bias (as I realize we all have for our teams), where would you really go??...now, as a young Habs team that is about to transition from the "Old Guard" and become a young, high energy, transition-game threat, where would you go...as a hockey fan (not just a Habs fan), I know where I'd go...
At best Kristo projects to produce at the level that Glencross is currently playing at. Suggesting he is a more valuable asset at this point in time is nothing short of laughable.

He has nine nhl games under his belt, and does not project as a top line forward, yet he is a more valuable asset than a proven top six goalscorer in the prime of his career signed to a sweetheart deal?

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote