vCash: 50
Flames
Nino
2014 1st

Isles
2013 28th Overall
Cammy
Tanguay

I think highly of Nino still. Tanguay is a great playmaker - as long as you pair him with a center/RW that is a sniper (Cammy plays all 3 forward positions in a pinch).

Gives the Isles an upgrade on the wings with more offence, and a first-round draft pick.

Calgary gets what I think is a solid blue-chipper. Can he play RW? I see him listed as a LW.

I think Nino has loads of value, regardless of what his results were in his first NHL season.

If Isles don't make the playoffs, flip Cammy to a contender to recoup a 1st. 1st picks cancel out (or close to), Tanguay is probably worth a bit more than a 2nd, and the value is a better shot at having a deeper run into the playoffs? I had a 2014 2nd coming back to Calgary rather than a first, but seems a little light for the return. Basis for a trade anyways, though I find it tough to really gauge the value of Nino and Tanguay at this point.

No way will Stemp + Rights to Butler even a remote possibility. I like Stempniak, but his value is nowhere near a blue-chip prospect, and the rights to Butler would not exactly be of much consideration.

Definitely some low-ball offers here. I would prefer to keep Ferland as well - unique prospect in Calgary's system that is looking a bit more like a longshot after the past season, but someone who if he works out will address several areas of need in the organization, and whose value to other teams is probably negligible at this point.

No idea if this is too much, or too little.

Seems Cammy's worth at this point from the other thread is 'around' a late 1st round pick. Tanguay is maybe a 2nd + B prospect, or 2nd and a 3rd (or 4th?) in the right situation. Deeper draft this year than next, so added value there. Close? Starting point?

Reinhart is offline   Reply With Quote