View Single Post
06-19-2013, 11:02 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
You're probably right, but doesn't have hate losing? He's too good to be on that team.
He doesn't seem to mind.
this article came out a little after the trade deadline.

San Jose - First off, Curtis Glencross is beyond flattered to learn 25 National Hockey League clubs called the Calgary Flames about his services before the NHL trade deadline.

“Obviously, it’s an honour that teams are interested in me and want me,” Glencross said Friday afternoon before heading out into the California sunshine. “It’s pretty cool.

“I didn’t know. I had my no-move clause, and I was just hanging out and not really thinking of anything.”

Truth be told, Glencross wasted zero energy on a potential move, because the Flames assured him it wouldn’t happen. In fact, general manager Jay Feaster called Bob Hartley and asked his coach to tell Glencross that a media report claiming his availability was, simply put, garbage.

And, truth be told, Glencross, 30, wants it to stay that way. Calgary is home. Full stop.

Even though the Flames are full rebuilding mode, he intends fully on sticking around and seeing it through.

No matter how gruesome it might get along the way.

“It’s tough,” Glencross conceded. “I’m the kind of guy too that I wear my emotion on my face quite a bit. When I get frustrated, I’m not scared to yell once in a while on the bench or that kind of stuff.”

Read more: