View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 01:19 AM
harpoon
FOB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I know, but I can't believe that the Hawks were bringing anything close to the game they are now when that occurred.
Oh absolutely. And trading chances is a game that requires the player to finish on the chance. A couple of misses by one side and the score can get lopsided fairly quickly. Plus we had Gagner so it isn't really fair to compare ....

Quote:
Do you dispute that an airtight team effort and Bruins continuing to play their checking system would not have worked tonight. Bruins had gone several home games without giving up a single goal before tonight.
Maybe they were a bit guilty of wanting to give the home fans a show tonight? Not likely they would be that stupid I guess. But they did go down 3-1 which probably forced them into opening it up a bit.

Quote:
The play by Lucic alone is the single worst turnover I've seen all year on an incomprehensible brain fart.
Didn't see it. I was only able to start watching midway through the game. Still, Lucic has been good imo, and I'm not one to forget all the good plays a player makes and focus only on the few giveaways.