Thread: Proposal: Colorado - Winnipeg
View Single Post
06-20-2013, 07:50 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by KingBogo View Post
Absolutely agree. But it is pretty funny, how just about every Buff proposal solicits a Bogosian counter offer within a half dozen posts, like the 2 are interchangeable. Its not much different than interchanging Stastny for Duchene like they they have similar value. Bogo is the corner stone of the Jets D and will be signed long term at north of $5 M per.
I totally agree, Buff and Bogosian are far from equal as are Stastny and Duchene. Stastny for Buff could work because the Jets get a top centre, and the Avalanche get a Top D man. They carry not equal but similar salary, and with Stastnys play diminishing from his previous years the Jets would be able to sign him to a smaller deal. I also think the Avs would benefit from a big tough Dman that can put up points... the only thing that i don't like is the fact that he has a bad attitude and weighs more then 300lbs.

Saying that, looks like the Jets will have to move a Dman because they'll have at least 16-18 tied up in just 3 defenseman at the start of the season with only 12 players on the payroll.

Avsman12 is offline   Reply With Quote