View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Shoebottom
Bruin exiting lair

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty in Modesto View Post
Here are my thoughts. Anyone claiming that Seidenberg had a bad game wasn't watching. He made ONE real mistake all game, the bad pinch leading to the fourth goal. Apart than that, he was a rock as usual. Only armchair experts expect a defenceman to play over 30 minutes of mistake-free hockey.

Bergeron was a man possessed in the second half of the game. It's just too bad we couldn't get it done for him. With Krejci looking so quiet the past 3 games, Bergeron should now be the main contender to Rask for the Conn Smythe.

While on that point, KREJCI has been invisible the past 3 games and needs to step it up. It appears that as Horton goes, so does Krejci - now that Nathan is being hampered by injury, Krejci is suddenly struggling out there. I think David really depends on his linemates to open up space for him.

For me, LUCIC is the goat of the game. That boneheaded pass which put us two men short and resulted in Sharp's goal was by far the worst mistake made by a Bruin all night. Simply inexcusable.

It's unfortunate that the series is all square at 2-2. This was the only game that Chicago even somewhat deserved to win, and they only managed to do so because we made some uncharacteristic mistakes. I will be furious if we lose this series.
Krejci is playing with one & half linemates. Horton has been very ineffective the last 3 games. Not sure why seguin can't play on that line. Then go with Pevs-Kelly-Paille on 3rd.

Shoebottom is offline   Reply With Quote