View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 11:31 AM
caley

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Huh...Enroth signing is an indication that Miller's gone now? Regier may move him, but I don't see what re-signing our RFA back-up has to do with it.

Anyway, I'm guessing around 1.5m per.
With how much the team seems to covet Matt Hackett (Acquiring him in the Pominville) deal, it would seem that if Buffalo were planning on keeping Miller, they would probably have let Enroth go/traded him. Re-signing him, keeping Miller and leaving Hackett in the AHL probably wouldn't be a great idea, hence why the Enroth re-signing leads to thoughts that Miller is headed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 View Post
I mean, Miller might be leaving town, but I don't think Enroth is really a suitable replacement. Enroth has been okay, but he hasn't shown that he's really ready to be a starter.
Enroth looked every bit like a #1 goalie in the WHCs this offseason, I have to imagine Swedish teams made overtures to him about coming back and taking the #1 job, so for him to re-sign in Buffalo, I'd imagine promises were made about a greatly-increased schedule.