View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 11:45 AM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWJunior View Post
Sorry, I don't buy this at all. Could it be that Bernier's value isn't as high as some people expected and that his value (right now) isn't enough to warrant getting a Schenn, Gardiner, Neidereitter, Couturier? If any of them were offered at all, I'm pretty sure Lombardi would jump on it rather than saying 'I don't think I can fit these guys under the cap'.
What a gm who is more concerned with resigning and keeping players then adding pieces that are to expensive. He want to keep expenses low so he can resign brown and greene not adding players he can't afford. Belive it or not some gms look to what adding players means to the future with there team Adding more then 1.5 million would mean we would have to loose players important to our team, Cap space is very important to this trade wheather outsiders (non king fans) belive or not. This is the reason I want a 1st (have since i started commenting really in bernier trade threads) over a player like nino The 1st gives us a top player we can afford for a long time over one getting raises in a year or so. Couturier is someone that can fit 1.375 for next year and personally if we re dealing with flyers I would be asking for but hes the upper limit cash wize.