Official Eskimos and CFL 2013 season thread: Eskies 1-3
View Single Post
06-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Originally Posted by
I just saw that. I'll take that bet.
Over or under, Joe.
Even if some think the team will be poor, there are still lots of story lines....
- Watching what should be a terrific front seven. I think they'll have opposing QBs terrorized. I love smash-mouth football, and this front seven will entertain us.
- Will our O-line be respectable or will our QBs get turf pounded?
- Will our receivers be as good as I expect, or will they be ineffective if our QBs can't get the ball off?
- Will we develop a kick-return game?
- What about the improvements in our coaching staff?
- What about the young QBs like Crompton, who I think looks really good and reminds me of a young Ricky Ray, but more mobile?
I could list many story lines...lots of reasons to pay attention. How many have lost interest in the Oilers and they've been more pathetic than the Esks have been?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MoneyGuy