Official Eskimos and CFL 2013 season thread: Eskies 1-3
View Single Post
06-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Brunswick
Originally Posted by
Over or under, Joe.
Even if some think the team will be poor, there are still lots of story lines....
- Watching what should be a terrific front seven. I think they'll have opposing QBs terrorized. I love smash-mouth football, and this front seven will entertain us.
- Will our O-line be respectable or will our QBs get turf pounded?
- Will our receivers be as good as I expect, or will they be ineffective if our QBs can't get the ball off?
- Will we develop a kick-return game?
- What about the improvements in our coaching staff?
- What about the young QBs like Crompton, who I think looks really good and reminds me of a young Ricky Ray, but more mobile?
I could list many story lines...lots of reasons to pay attention. How many have lost interest in the Oilers and they've been more pathetic than the Esks have been?
The main difference for me this year vs last year is that this year I care. There was nothing to be optimistic about last year with the J and J show and recovery time from the worst trade in Eskimo history by the egomanic Tillman.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by pizmo