View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 09:32 PM
iFan
Horvat to Virtanen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan44 View Post
I just dont see it. He is a cusp player and I think with his skill set he remains just that. He ends up being a big body in the bottom 6. Van management gave up Cody for him because of the politics of the situation. Del Zotto has more of an upside IMO and Dan Girardi is very under rated.
Kassian is 22 years old and your already calling him a bottom 6er when he played solid in the top 6 for the Canucks? He was also one of our best forwards in the playoffs, the kid has played 83 games in the NHL, has had to work his way up and has shown very noticeable improvements from when we traded for him to this year, to say Kassian isn't going to be a top 6er is crazy, the kid has shown his ability and he's shown that in the NHL he can score pretty goals with his soft hands and garbage goals in front of the net, Kassian will be a solid top 6 winger and I think he could show that on that score sheet next season.

I don't get people in the east trying to talk about players in the West their not familiar with? First Flyer fan saying Edler isn't a #1 D man now a Sens fan talking aout a 22 year old Kassian not being anything more a big body bottom 6er, if your going to comment on players in the West you should maybe watch them play before making these shot in the dark guesses.

iFan is offline   Reply With Quote