View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 09:37 PM
sensfan44
peacetowersens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFan View Post
Kassian is 22 years old and your already calling him a bottom 6er when he played solid in the top 6 for the Canucks? He was also one of our best forwards in the playoffs, the kid has played 83 games in the NHL, has had to work his way up and has shown very noticeable improvements from when we traded for him to this year, to say Kassian isn't going to be a top 6er is crazy, the kid has shown his ability and he's shown that in the NHL he can score pretty goals with his soft hands and garbage goals in front of the net, Kassian will be a solid top 6 winger and I think he could show that on that score sheet next season.

I don't get people in the east trying to talk about players in the West their not familiar with? First Flyer fan saying Edler isn't a #1 D man now a Sens fan talking aout a 22 year old Kassian not being anything more a big body bottom 6er, if your going to comment on players in the West you should maybe watch them play before making these shot in the dark guesses.
I live in Nanaimo. (check out my little box on the left) I watch all Nucks game. I am Very familiar. Compare Colin Greening (since I am a Sens fan and Greening played for the Clippers...another B.C. "West" player that maybe you have watched Same type of skill set. Played top six minutes. Hell he made the Rookie All-Star team. Does this mean he IS a top six PF? I wish that were the case.

sensfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote