View Single Post
Old
06-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Nac Mac Feegle
wee & free

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Punisher View Post
I'm shocked that they cleared Nash to play fairly quickly after that hit. I think we all suspected he had a concussion. Nash still played very well for us despite the injury. Same with Cally & Hags.

In regards to Messier. I think this will be a wakeup call for him. He really shouldn't be so disapointed in the direction Sather went in. Now is not the time for Messier to be coaching the Rangers. Messier may not reliaze it, but Sather did him a HUGE favor by not hireing him to coach this team.
Seems to be quite a pattern developing within the organization.

While I do love the warrior mentality of playing through pain and minor injuries, having guys out there with concussions or busted up shoulders that will get worse with additional contact is a horrible, horrible organizational decision.

Seems to be a real disconnect between the doctors/trainers and the coaching staff on the team. It was obvious last year when Torts was unaware of how badly injured Gaborik was with his shoulder...now we have Nash running around out there with a concussion (not to mention Staal and the is he ok or not? diagnosis with the doctors).