View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 12:14 AM
K2B
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan44 View Post
Are you serious!? ??? Stop being a Homer and look at what Del Zotto has brought to every team he has played for. Its called pedigree. He is also 5 years younger than Edler. Not to take anything away from Edlers game. I think he's a great d-man who has entered his prime at 27. Del Zotto has a more offensive minded coach who plays on skill set rather than structure (Being a Nucks fan you should know this as he was your coach) Just watch what a 22 year old Del Zotto will look like in 5 years. Therefore his ceiling IS higher.
What a non sensical argument. Edler has out produced Del Zotto is miles better defensively and adds a major physical presence yet Del Zotto is better because of age? The Rangers are my East team I follow them closely. But Del Zotto is nowhere near Edler at this point but classic HF younger means better and more potential. The blatant ignorance of Vancouver is shown clearly with the fact you illustrated AV as a "Offensive Coach" Get a clue. Ask a Rangers fan who they'd rather have it's Edler AINEC