View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 02:01 AM
dackelljuneaubulis02

vCash: 500
One of Pleks, DD or Gionta has to go. We can't have the three of them in our top 9. Seriously limits our line combinations (Patches has to play with DD, Bourque has to play with Pleks, etc.)

Pleks to me is the best out of the three. DD is the smallest and weakest but there's still a chance he can turn it around.

Gionta scores goals but that's really it. I don't think he helps our 5 on 5 play. He has limited hockey sense. You put a Prust type player in his place, though he might not score as many goals as Gionta, he creates more offence 5 on 5.

Prust creates offence by making space and can be the biggest factor for a goal being scored while not even registering a point on that play.

Like someone else said, Gionta never has a great game but can still pop in a goal every now and then. On an already small team thats just not enough. I don't hate him (though he infuriates me a lot) but there's absolutely no way should we resign him. Really hoping we can trade him for something.

People are squawking about a 2nd, hell I'd be happy with a 4th or 5th as long as its this draft, hahaha.

dackelljuneaubulis02 is offline   Reply With Quote