Old
06-21-2013, 01:26 AM
100 Third Graders
BBQ Anyone?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djp View Post
Its crap value for Myers.

I see Backlund as a 3rd line center at best. Buffalo has Girgensons and Larrson who are penciled in as one is 3rd line center and the other is a 3rd line winger.

The other player is in College....that is a crap shoot on getting them to sign since after they leave college if an agrement isnt done within 30 days they are a UFA. He also is a defensive center which translated to a 3rd/.4th line player.

If Buffalo is moving Myers its going to be for a certain top line player. If they move him its based on fukll potential---not a low ball offer which is what that is.
Thanks for just showing why this is a futile debate. There is just arguing when one party (you) is ignorant to facts and has changed what they said.

You said the players were crap, not the value. Big difference. I even agreed it might not be worth it for the Sabres, but naturally uou ignored that just to **** on our players and overvalue yours.

Backlund is already a 2b/3a centerman. At 24 and his current trajectory he will likely continue to improve. I honestly couldn't care less who Buffalo has pencilled in where, because I never said the trade should happen, I am just defending you calling our players "crap".

Yes Arnold is a college player (yay, you finally got a fact right!), he is the 2nd line center (maybe even first line next year) on one of the best college teams in the country. He projects to be a good defensive bottom 6 center. And when he finishes his college career (in April/May) the team that holds his rights will have until August 15th to sign him. Now my math skills might be rusty but I am pretty sure June plus July plus half of August is a little more than 30 days, but hell what do I know right?

I don't care what Myers is moved for. Quite frankly I don't really want him, at least not for the cost. I know he is not as bad as some make him out to be, but he also isn't as good as Sabres fans make him out to be.

100 Third Graders is offline   Reply With Quote