View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETRYDISH View Post
I'm not saying I fully disagree with you, however the exhagurated doomsday 'sky is falling' rant you just went on seems a bit much this early in the season. Charles is the least of our worries this year, I think he's going to be great. I would hardly base anything in pre season, football is much different then hockey as far as readiness and prep goes. These guys are so green right now and it's too be expected.
This offense has huges holes before the season has even started. We have QB's that haven't played a lick of pro football, we have one bonafide starting RB, Recievers that didn't produce much last year outside of Stamps, a line thats still leaking, and no reap upgrades.
Should I add that we've lost Bowman(who may not be ready for a longtime), we don't have Messam, Boyd, or any powerback, and we gave up on Carr who is better than most of our receivers and slammed it in our face just last week.

Oh wait, and a headcoach that micromanages things he knows nothing about and doesn't have a clue about offense but will meddle anyway and think Joseph, Carter, and Lampley are stars.

The whole trouble is I've seen this exact same circus before, we all have, the offense hasn't been upgraded one iota.