View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 05:48 AM
dookie88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psuhockey View Post
There are rumors out there that Holmgren wants to move up. Not so sure how far he could get though. I don't think any of the Aves, Panthers, or Lightening are moving out of the top 3. Nashville is a interesting spot though.

If the Aves and Florida both take a forward, that leaves the Seth Jones and one of Barkov, Nichuchskin, and or Drouin there at 3. If Tampa takes Nichuchskin, then I think Nashville will take Barkov/Drouin. If however, Tampa takes Barkov/Drouin, I doubt Nashville will take Nichuchskin after the Radolov incident and will be left with Jones or Monahan or Lindholm on the board with a desperate need for a center. Would they then trade the 4th overall for say 11 and Couturier or B. Schenn? I can see Seth Jones dropping all the way to 5. The question is would the Flyers actually trade up for him.
I can't see Jones dropping out of the top3, but that is an interesting scenario.
Albeit unlikely with 3 out of the top4 prospects being forwards Nashville would really like.
If Colorade doesn't pick Jones I believe Dave Tallon would be more than happy to take him.