View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
I like the option of Brunner, he could give you the same production I believe while coming in around the same cap hit Read will be signing next year, probably a little less actually. If that is the case and we sign him, we can ship Read in a trade to get back another asset.

Brunner for 4 years at 13 million would be ideal, I think he might sign closer to around 3.75-4 on the open market though.

I wouldn't mind having Horton as well, he would give us three big checkers for our lines. I am worried about his price though. If he can come in under 5 million, it would be worth checking out, but I don't think he goes under that unless it's a bigger deal. Also Clowe would be cheaper I would think, but is 4(?) years older. Horton and Clowe both have head problems as well, which Flyer fans under appreciate with Simmonds and Hartnell, they never have problems with concussion(serious ones at least) which is amazing for the style they play.

Also some Anaheim fans like the idea of Hiller for Mez, I wouldn't mind that at all. Really just gives us the reason to let Bryz go. Hiller and Mason is not a bad tandem.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote