Thread: Proposal: EDM - OTT unlikely Blockbuster
View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 12:03 PM
topshelf15

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
I am very happy with Magnus and he had alot of chemistry with Yaks. THe kid has come LIGHT years from the embarassing clown that threw his hands in the air and flailed every time he got a slash or high stick. He was an unexpected bright light this year.
I like Ottawa alot and Zibanejad. But i think i prefer to stick with players i know and are already in my system. Unless Magnus doesnt like the city or asks for a rediculous contract, i feel he stays. I like to think that the only reason he is involved in trade discussions from Oilers fans is because they see that he is a valuable player and hope that translates to market value. It just doesnt work that way...especially on HF.

In closing, the OIlers should NEVER even attempt deals with OTT, EVEN IF THEY ARE FARM TEAM MOVES, as the details somehow always get leaked and players get pi***** off. If you are in talks with them you might as well do a press conference to state who you have on the table in advance.

Final thought...stick with the guy you chose unless he is a flop, or you have too much of the same thing. Last time i checked Magnus was pretty big and we need size.
Thats a load right there buddy ,are you saying that a 40 year nhl man leaks info on trades.If so you are lost

topshelf15 is offline   Reply With Quote