View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 02:10 PM
abootzky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
This offense has huges holes before the season has even started. We have QB's that haven't played a lick of pro football, we have one bonafide starting RB, Recievers that didn't produce much last year outside of Stamps, a line thats still leaking, and no reap upgrades.
Should I add that we've lost Bowman(who may not be ready for a longtime), we don't have Messam, Boyd, or any powerback, and we gave up on Carr who is better than most of our receivers and slammed it in our face just last week.

Oh wait, and a headcoach that micromanages things he knows nothing about and doesn't have a clue about offense but will meddle anyway and think Joseph, Carter, and Lampley are stars.

The whole trouble is I've seen this exact same circus before, we all have, the offense hasn't been upgraded one iota.
Thanks for enlightening me Replacement. I better cancel my season tickets and burn my jersey asap.

Then again maybe I'll wait to see how the team actually looks on the field once the regular season gets going.