View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 01:12 PM
blinkman360
Norris

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido Sarducci View Post
Exactly. Reuniting the Iginla/Domenichelli combo didn't work in the NHL the way it did in junior. It is nothing more than wishful thinking.

DO NOT WANT NIEDERREITER. And as for the Flames fans who do want him, just be patient. With his attitude and the way his career is trending a fourth and a garbage bag full of empty bottles will get a deal done within three seasons.
If "trending" means what I think it means, wouldn't his value be pretty high? I mean, considering the last time he was playing hockey he helped lead Switzerland to a Silver Medal at the WC's. For a 20 year old kid, I'd say that is pretty impressive.

I don't know why there is this common misconception around here that even if the Islanders want to trade Nino(which IMO isn't the case), that they HAVE to do it this offseason and HAVE to take whatever they can get. Regardless of how they feel about their 20 year old top-5 pick, there's no way they are going to sell him off for anything less than an impact player(even if it means packaging him with other assets).

blinkman360 is offline   Reply With Quote