View Single Post
06-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Head coach of "Donbass" Andrei Nazarov told about the probability of the attacker, "Atlanta" Nikolai Zherdev, who was exposed to the expansion draft, in the Ukrainian club.
- We in Ukraine have always been able to count money correctly. Every hockey player has a price, and our leaders, led by the club president, Boris Kolesnikov very well feel it. A year ago, "Severstal" has become the best in the league in the ratio "price - quality". And now for the title we have to wrestle "Donbass".
- That is at the right price "Donbass" is ready to give a chance to Zherdev?
- This approach looks objectively. Another thing is that in relation to Zherdev, which is pretty much in our hockey has made the word "chance" is not applicable.
With the right attitude to work Nicola may be the engine of development of Ukrainian hockey and local journalists will put it on the cover of their publications.
- Who in the link you can see Zherdev?
- And here we are with you read the tea leaves ...
- Still a bunch of extreme forwards Zherdev - Ruslan Fedotenko looks intriguing.
- You are absolutely right - it is an option you can consider a hypothetical. I assure you, with the duo, a lot to prove in the NHL and the KHL, "Donbass" on the forces to become one of the most popular clubs in the Western Conference
. Yes and Ukraine compete for fan with the most powerful football clubs we will be on the shoulder - Nazarov said.
View Public Profile
Visit Sokil's homepage!
Find More Posts by Sokil