View Single Post
Old
06-21-2013, 06:01 PM
TheKingPin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazembiggs View Post
1. I never said he could be a top 3 goalie in the league. I said he has potential to be a top 10 goalie in this league.

2. Why would he no longer have huge potential for a goalie ? Goalies usually take longer to develop so 24 is still young for a goalie. He was plenty of room to grow. Also I don't know how you can loose potential playing behind the best goalie In the world. He defiently has picked up a few things from quick these last couple of years.

3. I don't buy that whole there's no demand thing. There were reports of 10 teams interested that's 33 percent of the league. He's the best young goalie on the market and even if there's only three teams bidding for him, the demand is still high.
I never said you did but others have or have implied it.

I'm sorry you don't like supply and demand but that's kinda how things work unless there's something that someone's got to have. Then the price will be higher than market obviously.

Of course the other big thing is no matter who acquires him or if he stays with the kings. He will be a rfa and up for contract and if he has been developed to perfection as other have said then why would a team just not offer sheet him and let JB decide. It's unlikely the kings match a offer sheet that would bring and 1 and 3 as compensation so one would think that should be his sugessted max return in a trade.