View Single Post
Old
06-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Graves94

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
All along? What does that mean? For the last 3 weeks? Sather is flying by the seat of his pants. He has been since hes gotten here.

I really think some fans just like the constant change and drama. It lends plenty of time frames where hope and optimism reign supreme. Its sort of like the draft. Ultimately, more and more prospects flood into the system and cause us to forget about the busts.

Unfortunately, operations are rarely successful when they are run in this way.
All along means that once he knew AV was available, he was at the top of his list.

You're naive to think that Sather is the "only" person that decides things for the entire organization. He's not head of scouting, player development, capologist, etc...Yes, he makes the final deceision on things, but gets input from the rest of his team. I don't understand what you're saying or referring to when you say "some fans like the constant change"...Torts was let go because the team, including the players, were tired of playing that system for so long and felt they needed to go another direction to win the SC. Simple as that, really, so as a fan, I comment on what I see and not on what is speculated.

I think the Rangers are headed in the right direction, and whether its Sather's doing or others within the organization, let's just be happy we're not in a situation that we were 5-15 yrs ago.

Graves94 is online now   Reply With Quote