View Single Post
Old
06-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
I'm about as big a proprietor of drafting a defenseman as anyone, but within reason. Obviously if it gets to our pick and lindholm and say a guy like nurse or Ristolainen are there as well, it makes it much more difficult to choose, but if Lindholm is there and nurse and Ristolainen are gone and you're choosing a guy like zadorov or Pulock over Lindholm, that's a BAD decision. Lindholm is a GREAT prospect and if the BPA decision is made that easy for you, it should be a no brainer to take Lindholm because be would undoubtedly be the BPA in that circumstance. However, like I previously stated, if you have the choice between nurse or Ristolainen and Lindholm, then it makes it much more dicey because either player could conceivably be the BPA depending on many different variables. I wouldn't be nearly as confused/angry if we took one of those two over Lindholm than zadorov or Pulock etc. that's reaching for a need, and you get into trouble a lot when you do that.
There is no chance in hell he makes it to 11. But for some strange reason he does and Nurse, Pulock, Zadorov and Ristolainen are still sitting there. You would think the Flyers would be in discussion over Darnell or Elias only. Very tough call there