2016cupwinners

vCash: 500
I updated my wishlist.

1st:
Barkov
Mackinnon
Drouin
Monahan

Yzerman values 2-way play more than our previous managements, and rightfully so, as that's what playoff hockey is about, it's also a weak spot for us. Barkov, Mac, and Monahan have an edge here. Drouin is a special offensive talent. We have a strong need for RD, so Jones is tempting, but his lack of physical play, not stepping up well in big games, and not being in great shape for the combine bothers me. Nichushkin has great size and wheels, but seems to only have good hands, which will limit him some I think.

2nd:
Pulock
Mueller
Morrissey
Santini
Poirier
Hartman
Dano

Pulock played for a terrible team and played with an injured wrist for most of the season, so there is a chance he could slide to us. Mueller has every attribute a dman is supposed to have. Morrissey reminds me of a feistier version of Dan Boyle. Santini is tremendous defensively, carries the puck well and passes well, but he doesn't pinch often, so his points are low. It should be easy to have him adjust to a more 2way style. Poirier, Hartman, and Dano are the feisty, 2-way forwards that we have been drafting sucessfully recently. Hartman and Dano are a touch small, but keepers nontheless.