View Single Post
Old
06-22-2013, 08:02 PM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
The more I read ontheforecheck stuff the more I wonder if David Climer is part of it. I'm sorry but it's a bloggers site. I don't put much credence in it at all. If you read the article by Cooper, Sean Henry stated they wanted to honor certain things that were promised to the fans which is why the comp level was up this past year. Consider they were coming off a lockout, we were still above 15,000 sold average and considering we weren't very good for the last month or so, I'd say we did ok. Everyone seems to have a spin on stuff. If the big wigs aren't worried about it, I'm not going to worry about it. The numbers are up from a few years ago, The Sports Authority guy even made mention that they're encouraged by the numbers and don't even think about the 14,000 number anymore.

If people who are on these boards are skeptical of attendance, that's fine but I also get tired of the negative Nancy's around here who will find fault with any little thing. It was a strange year all the way around. Big deal. We have a team. We're building a very good team regardless of what some around here want to believe. We have some solid management with Henry and Cogen at the helm. We're in good shape. Let's leave it at that.