View Single Post
Old
06-23-2013, 12:05 PM
xbure9x

vCash: 500
I've added pics of my Lundqvist jersey. I am now willing to sell it for $150.

The other three jerseys I will sell for $150 total as well. Or if you'd like just the Dubinsky jersey, that one I will sell for $100. Please PM me if you'd like pics of the other three jereys. As always, please let me know if interested.photo (3).JPG

photo (2).JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbure9x View Post
Hi guys. Ok, time for me to downsize my jersey collection a bit, as is usually the case, I'm in need of some cash. I have 4 jerseys that I would like to sell, two are Rangers jerseys, and the others are not. They are all Edge 1.0 authentic jerseys. I have the following:

Home Henrik Lundqvist size 54

Away Brandon Dubinsky size 52

Home St. Louis Blues size 54

Home "old style" Florida Panthers size 54

I don't know how to fit all the pics of these jerseys as attachments here, so please PM me if you are interested in any of these jerseys and I will gladly send you multiple pics of each jersey.

My first preference is to sell them all together, which I would be willing to do for $350 plus shipping, or I will sell them apart if I have to. The first interested person in either the Lundy or the Duby jersey, I will give the Panthers jersey to as a gift. Separately, I will sell them for:
Lundy: $175
Duby: $125
Blues: $80

All the jerseys have been worn (by me), mostly to Rangers games, or the nassau coliseum when the Isles played either the Blues or the Panthers . Pics will show condition, but I guarantee they're mint. Only blemish on any of the jerseys is the nameplate on the Duby jersey, I unstitched about 2 inches in the top left corner as I was contemplating stripping the nameplate and turning it into a Moore jersey, but the 52 doesn't really fit me, so I decided to just stop.

Please contact me if interested for more details. I wanted to put this here for a couple of days to gauge interest before I put them on Ebay, Thanks!