View Single Post
Old
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick View Post
Any idea/attempt of reuniting Lats/Downey....Bonk-Bégin, is a step in the good direction. I, for myself, don't believe Bonk is such a great fit with Perezhogin and Johnson. Although Murray is a player I don't appreciate much (talent wise), I'd rather see a third line composed of Perezhogin, Murray and Johnson, in order to have the the LBB line reunited.

The third line would be then composed of 3 fast, hardworking, defensively aware, not shy physically players. While the fourth line would enjoy the stability of the Bégin-Bonk duo, while providing a little more space for Lats to play his game without always think about his defensive game.
It seems that in all the shakeups we envision, Perez seems to get minimized and I don't like that much as I think he's shown something so far and deserves the chnace to let his production match his effort. In all the shifts we discuss, Samsonov seems to be the square peg. It's way too early imo, to jump all over the guy, but I wouldn't mind seeing some alternatives if they don't show any jump thru this weekend.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote