View Single Post
Old
06-23-2013, 01:49 PM
JWomp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown56 View Post
I haven't heard anything about a party for that night. Anyone know something about it?
It's only for season ticket holders who chose it as one of their renewal bonuses.

For previous seasons, the Devils held a draft party and equipment sale on the day of the draft, but since the draft is in NJ this year, they can't hold it on the actual day of the draft because there's going to be too much going on at the Rock, so they scheduled it for the Friday before.

I chose this renewal bonus solely for the equipment sale, but there isn't going to be one this year unfortunately. Below are the details I got via email:

Quote:
As part of your 2013-14 Season Ticket renewal benefits, you chose to attend the “Devils Draft Party”. While all Season Ticket Holders will receive tickets to the actual Draft on Sunday, June 30th, only those of you who selected the Devils Draft Party, are invited to join us for this exclusive event on Friday, June 28th at Prudential Center.

At this event, you will hear stories from Devils Alumni about their own personal “draft day experiences” and all the emotion that was involved on their big night entering into the NHL. You will then be brought on to the official 2013 NHL Draft stage, where we will take an individual photo of you and your guests holding a red Devils jersey! We are thrilled to provide you with this once in a lifetime opportunity to take a photo as if you were the first round pick, on the same Draft stage where the actual prospects will take their photos on Sunday. We will post your photos online and they will be available to be printed or shared through social media with all of your friends.

This event will run from 5:30pm – 8:00pm, and we will be assigning specific time slots once we have a confirmed RSVP number. You may bring as many people as tickets on your Season Ticket Account. Please RSVP for this event by no later than Friday, June 21st. Discounted $5 parking will be available in the Ford Lincoln VIP Garage (Based on Availability). We can’t wait to share in these special Draft weekend experiences with you!

Thanks,
Your Fan Experience Team

JWomp is offline   Reply With Quote