View Single Post
Old
06-23-2013, 02:49 PM
yoyo999

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Read his last few posts, champ
Until that money is in his bank account it's all lip-service. Property managers deal with this stuff all the time. You think he's at home right now worrying about you? No. He's going to come in first thing Monday and he'll wire you the money? no. If he does do all that, then he's awesome and you got a sweet deal. He told you what you wanted to hear in hopes it'll drag out and you'll drop it.

An automatic gate coming down, does not come down at warp speed, nor at a speed to 'decapitate' someone, even if you're just standing there. I can assure you they make sure of that once they install it and the garage door company could not legally sell 'The Decapitator 600' to prospective building owners.

I do believe that you got a cut that required stitches, but they'll say it could have been avoided had you been wearing a helmet and they'll call negligence on your part.

Look, I wasn't there but I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I'm not saying it's entirely Oleg's fault but this could have been avoided and if you decide to get a lawyer, the insurance company will decide to get a team of better ones. My father did insurance claims on property for years. Getting any money won't be that simple.

As I said, I am glad you are ok and if you do decide to pursue, Good luck

yoyo999 is offline   Reply With Quote