Old
06-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Epsilon
#TeamHolland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dandy View Post
What do you run? I am a road runner
How often do you run? I do one 14 mile distance run a week. Usually every Thursday.
How fast do you run? I never measure how fast my mile is. The only thing I have ever cared about in regards to running is getting to my destination.
Favorite kind of running shoes? Nike LunarFlys and Nike MayFlys
If you run competitively, what events? Have never and will never run competitively
What are your PRs? My longest distance is 18 miles. Also had a dangerous run in the Smokey Mountains from Gatlinburg to the end of Pigeon Forge last July. Almost got hit 5 times until I got to Pigeon Forge where the first sidewalk appeared.
Have you ever won anything? Yup. The satisfaction of getting to my destination. For some people a medal or placement is the jewel... for me the journey is the jewel.

Taking this Tuesday off to do my longest destination run yet. Doing 25 miles on June 25th which is also my 25th birthday. I could do the full 26.2, but the 25 symmetry is the key for this particular run!
Hell yeah, good luck man! I'm hoping to do my first marathon within the next 6 months or so. The biggest problem is that I hate running in the heat, and living in the Carolinas doesn't give much in the way of training opportunities at this time of year that don't involve that.

Epsilon is online now   Reply With Quote