View Single Post
Old
06-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
Dissapointed they didnt land Bernier but glad Holmgren didnt overpay. im guessing Read and the 11th OV would of likely got it done. Oh well, time to move on. Not crazy about paying that price for Halak either.
Halak won't cost much at all. I honestly see them trading Elliot to Phoenix actually. I have come to realize there is two fan bases that are tough to deal with here(not named Toronto). Those two are Anaheim and St Louis. Halak wasn't even their starter in the playoffs, but they want good value back for him? He had a problem with Hitch also. They literally might just trade him to get him out of the organization.

Hiller would also be another option, but again he is on a tough fanbase to have talks with. Hiller for Mez+conditional 3nd in 2014(conditional only if Mez plays 65-70 games). I would target Hiller first above all, but then the door is wide open.

Also thank god only GM's have to make deals and not fan bases on here, because it is extremely funny how people over rate their own players and especially prospects. This is not excluding our fan base either. Best case example of this is Zucker in Minny.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote