Old
06-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Eichel15
A DJ saved my life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Eichel15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubi Doo View Post
THIS team. Yes. We're talking about the NHL playoffs, bud. This isn't the MLB or the NFL. I don't think anyone expected Buffalo to win the division in 2010. That obviously won't happen this year, But the point still stands.

After this draft we will have an abundance of young talent with strong potential. After this draft they will have selected 4 first round players. The average pick of those four players is 15th. That's not including the picks in the second round. Sure we never had a top 3 pick, but how many teams have had four top 20 picks including 3 in the top 15 and one in the top 10 in a 2 year time frame?

A majority of the veterans have already been traded for futures. It's time to bring in more veterans. Ott was a great addition. This years team can have a good mixture of heart and work ethic.

A playoff spot should be the goal. A team that works hard every night could sneak into the 8th spot. It's happen before.
So I suppose the Sabres are the only team to have good draft picks. And that nobody else is going to improve. You're being a homer if you think THIS team should be competing for a playoff spot.

And I'm not now, nor have I ever been or ever will be your bud, Sonny Jim.

Eichel15 is offline   Reply With Quote