View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 10:02 AM
R S

vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick41 View Post
I think this HF-article by Chapin Landvogt is pretty much spot on about Eisenschmid. It really seems to be hurting him to be asked to do so many different things.

I remember that I really liked his game a couple of years ago, but the last few times I watched him (admittedly on crappy streams during the WJC-18) it didn't seem like he developed as I had hoped and expected. He definitely got more physical in this last year, but at some point he, and the teams he is playing for, will have to decide whether he should be more of a scoring forward or a 3rd/4th-line grinder with an edge, which is what he looked like to me at the WJC-18.

Personally I was quite surprised to see him ranked so far ahead of any other German players for this draft by CSS. Then again those guys didn't even rank Dominik Kahun among the North American Skaters.

I don't expect Eisenschmid to get drafted in the NHL draft this year, but if he's coming to play in the CHL next season and does well he might have a chance next year, although I have my doubts.
Thanks

R S is offline   Reply With Quote