View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Jame
Dream '16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky Gleason View Post
Add an ounce of context to your numbers and I'll be impressed, Jame. I asked for an explanation and you offered none save metrics for a shortened season that accounts for roughly a third of the full sample. I'm curious as to whether you actually watched much more than I did.
Admit it... it was funny. You weren't looking for context... you were simply preparing to argue, as you showed, it didn't matter which side you argued from. Indicating that you don't really have an opinion on the matter.

i won't argue over who watch Philly more. Are you asking my opinion on Read (the subjective stuff)?

I think he's a classic hard working, shift to shift, nose for the net, player.

I think he's an above the line forechecker, who can add offensive zone puck control, and cycle his way to the net. He's not a scoring forward, but he will increase his lines scoring/chances.

I think he back checks HARD, and his effort on a shift to shift basis is never in question (unlike a lot of Sabres at the moment).

He plays honest hockey, and has the skill sets that blend across lines. I think he can be a key player, the way Dupuis has been for years in Pitt (dont reference scoring please).

Jochen Hecht, Pascal Dupuis, etc that type of guy. a glue guy... who can be deployed as needed, with the same level of accountability and effort

Jame is offline   Reply With Quote