View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 06:34 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
I know you guys won't give an inch when it comes to Bryz's play so I'm not going to go down that road.

There is a business side of this move that you can't ignore. Why risk another of him possibly getting hurt and not being able to buy him out next summer? It also saved them some money doing it this summer opposed to next summer. The guy wasn't apart of the plans for the future so why not take him out back and put him down now. It has nothing to do with him being a scapegoat or the media forcing this move.

As for your last part I could care less if Bryz wins the KHL championship next year, it has no effect on me.
I'm just impatient with the impatience. I really don't think were capable of growing a team or even seeing five feet in front of our faces. I know he had to go. I know he didn't live up to that money. not a lot of goalies that would tho. I hope this has the DRAMATIC effect on the team everyone is expecting. I also hope we don't do something stupid like take on another bad contract but we will. I don't care about the KHL championship but i do if its the cup and don't pretend like you don't either.