View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 07:51 PM
La Cosa Nostra
The Future

vCash: 500
If Vanek stays he will score 35-40-75 or around there.The staff in Buffalo finally realized that they should probably give the elite goal scorer on the team more then 17 minutes a game.

I think Ennis takes the next step and scores around ~65 points.Hodgson will be around there also.Stafford will score his usual 20-25 goals and will infuriate the fan base.I think Flynn and Porter will regress from this past year and show why they should be in the AHL.Ott will still hit everything that moves and only score at a 35 point pace.

I think Grigorenko stays the full time up here and will get more ice time and play with better linemates.I'd be ecstatic if he ends up with ~35-40 points.I think Larsson will get a good amount of games up here but I think Girgensons will spend another season in Rochester.Pysyk should be up here from day 1 and I also am hoping McNabb snares a top 6 spot also and returns to his 11-12 form.

I think Ehrhoff will finally hit the 40 point plateau as a Sabre.Myers needs to step it up and I think he will and I predict a 10-30-40,23:00/game type season from him.

One of the reasons we did so bad last year is because numerous Sabres had their career worst seasons this year.And I think Lindy Ruff's coaching and atmosphere had a big part of that.A lot of players like Rolston and are happy Lindy the idiot is gone.

Depending on who we bring in or trade, I honestly think this team can squeak in the 6-8 spot.

La Cosa Nostra is offline   Reply With Quote