View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Copperhead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Drivers.

Please stop watering pedestrians found anywhere within 100 feet of roadways with puddles(all of them) as pedestrians try to navigate somewhere in this rain.

The amount of absolute driver ignorance I've witnessed today is shocking. Theres some people on walks literally being drowned and knocked over with that 15ft wave of water you just put in motion.

Slow down, think about risks of hydroplaning at least. Also, consider, with a clue, that stopping times are different when theres a foot of water on the road.

ps yellowhead at many locations is of course screwed up as well. Also Groatroad is groatriver at the moment.
If you pay attention on a day-to-day basis this kind of inattention should not be a surprise. Unfortunately there are numerous drivers in this city that are mostly oblivious to the world around them when they are driving. Every time I see a car with its bumper mangled I think of all the stupid stuff I see every time I take a 10 minute drive and it all makes sense.
/endrant

That said on days like today drivers need to take extra care of not just pedestrians but all the driving conditions.

I hope soccer fields will be open tomorrow.