View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 10:40 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPhilly View Post
I like how some here bash the Philly media like Seravalli and Randy Miller for writing negative stories about Bryz, how bad they are, and they are terrible writers, yet harness themselves to the media and the article about Snider being the one behind the decision to bring Bryz in.

Not that I don't think Snider wasn't the one who gave the order to get a goalie, cause I do, I just find it funny about the double standards that some have.

Edit: Thank the heavens Bryz and his terrible contract no longer count against our cap.
People criticize them for their tmz like articles they've been producing for the last couple of years now not just with Bryz. I don't think the second part falls under that category.

Snider personally said it with his name on it during an interview. Saying Bryz fell asleep during a meeting with an unnamed source and no proof behind it is what people criticize them for it has nothing to do with hockey as an example.

If you want a double standard, how about all the people on here who bashed them for the way they treated Richards & Carter and then turned around took their word as gospel when it came to Bryz because he's a ****y goaltender.

There are people here who are just consistent with their bashing of the media regardless of who the player is they are targeting with these articles.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 06-25-2013 at 10:47 PM.