View Single Post
Old
06-25-2013, 10:19 PM
hockeyfish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLetain21 View Post
Im surprised there isnt more talk on here about our 2nd biggest need (top line LW) and who to possibly target to play with Duchene and Parenteau. I know the major focus is on aquiring a top 2 LD which is understandable, but shifting focus away from that for a minute who are some reasonable guys at LW we may land? I know if we draft Mackinnon we are overloaded with 4 top 3 centermen, but I dont beleive for a second we roll into next season with one of those guys on the wing. I know Oreilly played some at the world championships but he is more well used at C. He is also our best faceoff guy and 2 way forward.

Anyways, a few guys I think we can have a shot at are:

-Vanek (trade)
-MacCarthur(trade or UFA)
-Hartnell(trade)
-Dupuis(UFA)
-Stalburg(UFA)
-Bickel(UFA)
-Bollig(UFA)
-Hartnell(trade)
-Clutterbuck(trade)

and finally someone young with tons of potential, id love to possibly land Matt Calvert to go with our young core.

I also made a list of our tradeable assets that have a least some value that I would be ok letting go for the right return..

-Stastny
-Mcginn
-Jones
-Elliot
-Hunwick
-2013 2nd
-2014 1st

If any of these assets can bring us any of those mentioned players I would be more than happy.
I think you may have missed some news from the last 24 hours (it's O'Reilly slated to take that spot)