View Single Post
Old
06-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
Stepan, Brassard, Nash, Callahan (most of the time), Hagelin, (potentially) Kreider, Zuccarello, McDonagh, Girardi, Staal, Del Zotto, Stralman, Moore. They have plenty of players who are good with the puck. As we've said plenty of times, the bottom-6 is a black hole when it comes to that stuff, though.
I can argue with a few names on that list. And, again, it depends on what type of prism you're looking through when you mention these players being good at anything. Good for a 1st/2nd round loss team? Sure. Good for a championship team? Nah.

This team needs a ton of work in the offseason. I don't envy Vigneault's job - he needs to coax more offense out of a team thats not very offensively gifted all while not abandoning the things this team actually did well. Thats a tough balancing act - you seem to be convinced that a net-net gain is a foregone conclusion. Im highly skeptical.

But I'll see how things shake out this offseason and what the roster looks like - thats more important than any coach, and thats a position that will never change for me.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote