View Single Post
Old
06-26-2013, 11:07 AM
MtlPenFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
When you score 1 goal in your first two games, it's time to make changes to your top lines.

That is DB biggest fault. He thinks if he just sticks with something, it's bound to work out eventually.

The most irritating thing is, the Kunitz Crosby Dupuis line has never proven they can breakthrough in tight checking playoff games. Not once, ever, have they proven that.

I guess you just have to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Keep hoping the same thing that doesn't work, finally will.

What could possibly go wrong?
Indeed. The only mixing he did was the typical moves he'd make after a PK or PP where the lines are a little jumbled. Other than that, the series may has well have taken place in March for all the urgency he showed with his lines.

Right now, Iginla's usage against Boston will forever define DB for me until he truly changes, or is flat out fired. This isn't to say that a change to RW with Sid would have changed things because personally, I think Iginla just looked flat out bad regardless of which side of the ice he found himself, but the fact that he wasn't TRIED while all else was failing was moronic to say the least.

MtlPenFan is online now   Reply With Quote