View Single Post
Old
06-26-2013, 04:12 PM
ssdlpf

vCash: 500
guy in my game on sunday who was already in the penalty box opened the gate to the time keeper's area and tried to fight the time keeper, one ref went in to break it up, his team scored, the goal somehow counted, and the guy stayed in the game and didn't even end up with another penalty.

later in the game, a line brawl broke out 4 times and one time at their bench. two times because one of their players hacked our goalie and another because one of their players went after our player after he scored. apparently the guy who tried to fight the time keeper was going to his players, that player would go out and do something dirty, and he would just be there laughing

should these refs be disciplined for letting the game get so out of hand? imo if they had just gotten rid of the guy who tried to fight the time keeper a lot less would have happened and the refs sure as hell let a lot go during the game. we've had these refs for the last 3 games and they've been brutal every time. i should really recommend my team's captain goes and requests different refs for our games because they're totally ruining the games for us.