View Single Post
Old
06-26-2013, 06:07 PM
ssdlpf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaallMunson18 View Post
Out of curiosity, what would be your idea of 'disciplined'?

Why they didn't kick the guy out for trying to fight the scorekeeper is beyond me. Had I been the scorekeeper, I wouldn't have continued with the guy still in the game.
haha i have no idea it was just the first word that came to mind because of how often it gets used with the nhl.

i think there's gotta be something done but i have no idea what could possibly be done. only thing i can hope for is to not see these refs again, but they do this with their own free time, i'm sure they could find somewhere else to ref if the league stopped using them. that or the league couldn't stop using them because they'd then have to find new refs. idk. send them down a level lmao. at least the league usually separates the teams that have these incidents so we shouldn't run into the same team again at least for a while.

and yeah i was really pissed about that because i time keep for lacrosse and if any player went after me in the box the ref would come right in, stop the game and throw the player out. felt really bad for the guy.

ssdlpf is online now   Reply With Quote