View Single Post
Old
06-26-2013, 09:09 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
coming from you that means a lot but not sure I remember ever reading something from you that caught my attention.

Trading a defensemen who has made no real improvements over the course of 4 years for a hulking defensemen who can move and a potential power forward is terrible idea...but let's trade Marc Staal for a pick and a below average dman...make's so much more sense.
No real improvement over 4 years? Wait,...what? Coming from you Orr Nightmare, its the usual, mindless bs trade proposals.

Del Zotto had one bad year. ONE. And at 20 years old. He has put up 37, 11, 41, and 21 points in 4 seasons. The 11 point season he was demoted after 47 games. This past 21 point season was in a shortened year. He was on pace for 40+ again. Sounds like a player on the rise to me. And he is 23 years old. And he signed a team friendly contract that will allow us to re-sign others. I don't even know why we are entertaining trading this player. I know we need top 6 wingers but it would be flat out stupid to deal him at this point. AV wants his defensemen to get involved more in his system. MDZ could post 50+ points next year.

So yeah, your trade proposal for potential and maybe's is indeed horrendous.