View Single Post
Old
06-27-2013, 02:37 AM
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet

vCash: 500
Not a fan of trading Del Zotto for futures unless we have a legitimate shot at the top 7. Sather has never made a trade like that, I don't think he'll start now. If Del Zotto goes, it'll be for a more established piece.

I wouldn't trade Dorsett. The guy's a keeper. There's a reason Jackets fans were most upset about losing him over Brass and even Moore. He's the ideal 4th liner that has some offense in him that can play the 3rd line in a pinch. He's a smaller Chris Neil, give him time.

Would stay away from free agency completely unless Briere or Ryder sign a short term deal. We need that right handed sniper on the power play. I wouldn't mind Gordon or Lapierre to shore up the 4th line. A 4th line of Dorsett-Lapierre-Asham would give other teams fits and draw a lot of penalties if kept disciplined.

Clowe wants to come back here but he'll price himself out. The report that he has medical clearance to play will drive up his market value. Someone dumb will give him more than a 3 year contract, I just hope it's not us.

Buy Richards out. No brainer. Opens up lots of cap space.

Other than that, sign our RFA's and go to war with what we have. Give Kreider, Miller, Lindberg, Hrivik, Thomas, and Fast every chance to make the team out of camp.